You can apply to our School of Arts if your home institution has concluded a bilateral agreement with our school and if you have been nominated for an exchange with KASK & Conservatorium by your home institution. The International Office of your home institution can guide you in this process.
A bilateral agreement and nomination does not automatically imply that you will be accepted at our institution. Selection is made on the basis of a portfolio, motivation, profile, level and spots available.
To submit your application to our school, you must do the following:
Apply online and gather the following documents (note: registration for the academic year 2023-24 is possible from March 2023 only):
- report card of the last year you finished
- copy of your health insurance card
- copy of your identity card
- copy of your student card
- passport photograph (not a photo of your passport)
- your CV
- a motivation letter, mentioning study programme and study year you wish to apply for at KASK & Conservatorium, see hogent.be/studiefiches
- portfolio/recording (*)
- nomination by your home institution, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upload these items in mobility online. We can only process complete online applications.
(*) for KASK: your portfolio (link to a website, digital pdf, wetransfer, google drive etc.) / for the conservatory: a video of a music recording (youtube, vimeo, wetransfer, google drive,…)
If this file is too big, please send your portfolio/recording digitally to email@example.com.
- Deadline autumn semester and full academic year: 1 May (all programmes)
- Deadline spring semester : October 30th (all programmes)
Online application: click here