Encounter in Resonance is a vast listening experience organized across three exhibition spaces of the Bijloke Campus in Ghent: Zwarte Zaal, Circus Corridor, and KIOSK. The exhibition is conceived as a journey of sound works, which informs the experience of listening to each piece.
In considering listening as a sensory experience, French curator and art historian Anne-Laure Chamboissier has presented the artists’ works and the results of her artistic research, while seeking to create the best circumstances in which visitors can participate actively through listening.
You are invited to move from one proposal to another for a deep and prolonged listening experience, both collective and personal.
Encounter in Resonance is a group exhibition of the artists who met at EPAS in 2019-2020. EPAS is a biennial European Postgraduate in Arts in Sound at KASK School of Arts Ghent & Conservatorium.
- Artists: Massimo Colombo, Rotem Gerstel, Luis Neto, Flavia Passigli, Nina Queissner, Melissa Ryke, Kenta Tanaka, Evelien Verhegge, Job Worms
- Curator: Anne-Laure Chamboissier
- Artistic directors: Martine Huvenne, Raf Enckels
This is a Covid Safe Ticket event
- Opening: Saturday 11th December 3pm to 6pm
- Open daily until 22.12.2021, from 12 to 6pm
- EPAS in co-operation with KIOSK
- Louis Pasteurlaan 2, 9000 Gent, free