Until the 20 may, postdoctoral researcher Jan Kempenaers exhibits his third solo photo series at London's Brees Little gallery. The main focus of the collection is the relation between the past and the monuments as a silent, yet brutal witness of World War II.
- Conservatorium Ghent students took part in International Writers Camp at Haarlem (09.02.17) Student
- Tjorven Bruyneel, Nick Hannes and Pauline Niks walk away with grant DOC*WERK 2016 (20.06.16) AlumniStudentTeacher
- ‘Flor de Mil Colores’ wins the National Lottery 2015 Competition for Belgian Student Shorts (21.10.15) Student
- KASK films DVD 2015 available now! (14.10.15) Student
- Film students earn prizes (01.10.15) Student
- ‘We Are The Next Generation’ bundles student projects from the Flemish creative design education (01.10.15) Student
- GAME performs on the Danish SPOR Festival (01.10.15) Student