Fashion student Hannah Vanspauwen is one of ten finalists for the H&M Design Award. The award is one of the most prestigious ones for recently graduated fashion students. Every finalist receives €5000. The winner will be awarded a prize of €25,000 as well as a 6 months long paid internship at H&M’s Head Office in Stockholm, working alongside the design team that develops our most fashion-forward collections. The paid internship includes a monthly salary, accommodation in Stockholm, as well as other benefits. The final takes place in Berlin on November 28 where the finalists will present their collections in front of an international jury of fashion experts, who will select the winner of this year’s award.
- Conservatorium Ghent students took part in International Writers Camp at Haarlem (09.02.17) Student
- Tjorven Bruyneel, Nick Hannes and Pauline Niks walk away with grant DOC*WERK 2016 (20.06.16) AlumniStudentTeacher
- ‘Flor de Mil Colores’ wins the National Lottery 2015 Competition for Belgian Student Shorts (21.10.15) Student
- KASK films DVD 2015 available now! (14.10.15) Student
- Film students earn prizes (01.10.15) Student
- ‘We Are The Next Generation’ bundles student projects from the Flemish creative design education (01.10.15) Student
- GAME performs on the Danish SPOR Festival (01.10.15) Student