You can make a reservation for books by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Search the books in the catalogue bib.hogent.be and provide us with clear information.
What information do we need?
- Location number (e.g. 72.024 / DAVI / 2005)
- A maximum of 5 books per person will be lent out
- Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from a library staff member, a pick-up time form and instructions for pick-up.
- You will then receive another document that gives you permission to make this transfer.
Handing in Books
All your borrowed items were extended until May 25th. If you still want to hand in books, please send an email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you cannot pick the books up yourself, we can always send a scan of a chapter or part of a book, also via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.