In collaboration with Susana Cámara Leret and Inés Cámara Leret, María Boto Ordóñez, Phd researcher at KASK / School of Arts, presents "Land of Diatoms" at the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Castilla y León from June 17th –September 10th 2017. Through the study of colour, María Boto Ordóñez investigates interactions between art and science and their capacity to generate knowledge. With Tierra de diatomeas in particular she investigates cultural displacements through the analysis of the migration of, plant and animal, living populations in geographical areas of Castilla y Leon.
- Conservatorium Ghent students took part in International Writers Camp at Haarlem (09.02.17) Student
- Tjorven Bruyneel, Nick Hannes and Pauline Niks walk away with grant DOC*WERK 2016 (20.06.16) AlumniStudentTeacher
- ‘Flor de Mil Colores’ wins the National Lottery 2015 Competition for Belgian Student Shorts (21.10.15) Student
- KASK films DVD 2015 available now! (14.10.15) Student
- Film students earn prizes (01.10.15) Student
- ‘We Are The Next Generation’ bundles student projects from the Flemish creative design education (01.10.15) Student
- GAME performs on the Danish SPOR Festival (01.10.15) Student