You can apply to our School of Arts if your home institution has concluded a bilateral agreement with our school. The International Office of your home institution can guide you in this process.
To submit your application to our school, you must do the following:
Apply online and gather the following documents:
- your CV
- report card of the last year you finished
- a motivation letter, mentioning study programme and study year you wish to apply for at KASK & Conservatorium, see hogent.be/studiefiches
- copy of your student card
- copy of your identity card
- copy of your health insurance card
- passport photograph
- portfolio/recording (*)
- nomination by your home institution, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you cannot upload your portfolio or recording in mobility online, please send it to email@example.com.
(*) for KASK: your portfolio (link to a website, digital pdf, wetransfer, google drive etc.) / for the conservatory: a video of a music recording (youtube, vimeo, wetransfer, google drive,…)
- Deadline autumn semester and full academic year: 1 May (all programmes)
- Deadline spring semester : October 30th (all programmes)
Online application: click here