School of Arts has partners in the following countries:
A list of our partnerships and corresponding contact details can be found on Chamilo (studentenaangelegenheden / internationaal).
School of Arts has partners in 27 countries (within and outside EU). 27 landen (binnen en buiten EU). A list of our partnerships and corresponding contact details can be found on Chamilo (studentenaangelegenheden / internationaal).
In 2014 the University College Ghent obtained the Erasmus University Charter. It sets out the fundamental principles and the minimum requirements with which we must comply within the Erasmus+ framework. Erasmus+ is the Europeans Commission's flagship education and training programme enabling students to study and work abroad each year. In addition, it funds co-operation between higher education institutions across Europe. This means we can exchange students and/or staff and organise other Erasmus+ activities with other HEIs that have obtained an Erasmus University Charter.
- AEC - Association Européenne des Conservatoires
- CILECT - Centre International de Liaison des Ecoles de Cinéma et de Télévision
- ECLAS - European Council of Landscape Architecture Schools
- ELIA - European League of Institutes of the Arts
- ETNA - European Training Network for Animation Schools
- GEECT - European Grouping of Film and Television Schools
- JEN - Jazz Education Network
- LE:NOTRE - thematic Network in Landscape Architecture
Voor vragen over partnerschappen of netwerken neem contact op met firstname.lastname@example.org.