Every year the conservatory releases a Masterworks LP, graduation projects realized by students and recorded at the Bijlokestudio. The Masterworks LP 2013 will be released in the Fall. Other occasional releases are also listed below.
- Les Prairies
Compositions and transcriptions for classical guitar by Alexis Blumberg (former conservatory teacher, passed away in 2012), produced in cooperation with the Foundation Alexis Blumberg.
- Publisher: KASK & CONSERVATORIUM | School of Arts Gent
- Date of publication: 2013
- Masterworks LP
Author(s): Amatorski / Balthazar / Douglas Firs / Absynthe Minded / Senne Guns / Jim Cole / Toman
Masterworks presents a selection of songs by former conservatory students. A 12 inch vinyl accompanied by texts of Jan Delvaux. Art work by Jurgen Maelfeyt.
1. Amatorski / Soldier (Amatorski) — 4:22
2. Balthazar / Blood Like Wine (Jinte Deprez – Maarten Devoldere) — 5:03
3. Douglas Firs / Shimmer & Glow (Gertjan Vanhellemont) — 3:39
4. Absynthe Minded / i Am A Fan (Bert Ostyn) — 3:08
5. Senne Guns / de Goudvis (Senne Guns) — 4:09
6. Jim Cole / So Lonely (Jimmy Colman) — 4:51
7. Toman / Part 3 – Fisherman (Wouter Vlaeminck - Lode Vlaeminck) — 7:53
- Date of publication: 2012
- Sorabji: Symphonic Nocturne
Author(s): Lukas Huisman, piano
Recorded at the School of Art’s own Bijloke studios, this release features the first recording of Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji’s Symphonic Nocturne for Piano Alone (1977 – 1978) as performed by Lukas Huisman in the context of his doctoral research project.
- Department(s): classical music
- Publisher: Piano Classics
- Date of publication: 2016