Tuition fee 2022-2023
- fixed administrative fee:€253,60
- variable amount based on number of curriculum credits:€12,10
- Standard full-time Curriculum:€979,60
- fixed administrative fee: € 115,80
- variable amount based on number of curriculum credits: € 0
- Standard full-time Curriculum: € 115,80
- fixed administrative fee: € 253,60
- variable amount based on number of curriculum credits: € 4,40
- Standard full-time Curriculum: € 517,60
For the academic programs in drama, visual arts audiovisuals arts and music, students belonging to nationalities from outside the EEA will need to pay an increased tuition fee. This is based on art. II.215 of the Flemish Higher Education Codex.
- Fixed administrative amount: €760,80
- Variable amount per credit: €36,30
- Model Curriculum of 60 credits: €2938,80
Some non EEA students belong to a category exempted from paying the increased tuition fee, find more information here.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NON-EEA STUDENTS
KASK & Conservatorium will implement a scholarship system for non-EEA students in the drama, visual arts, audiovisual arts and music fields of study. Annually, scholarships will be disbursed that equal the amount of the increased tuition for non EEA-students (cfr. amounts mentioned hereabove). Scholarships can be awarded to students in a bridging program, preparation program and master program. More information.
The final amounts for the following academic year are decided upon each year in May.
- Advanced Master Contemporary Music: € 2250
- Advanced Bachelor Landscape Development: € 1959,20
- Postgraduate Curatorial Studies: € 2950
- European Postgraduate of Arts in Sound: € 6000
- Postgraduate Digital storytelling: € 3450
- Postgraduate Music Performance Practice: € 3850
- Postgraduate Soloist Classical Music: € 3850
Contribution towards study costs 2021-2022
At our faculty each student pays an additional contribution towards the costs of materials, or a studio fee, apart from the tuition fee. The faculty council decides on the spending of this budget. For each programme, the studio fee is used for: photocopies, the materials for the studios and labs, waste-disposal, study trips, investments, maintenance and repair of equipment, and graduation projects. The amounts listed below are applicable for curriculums of 45 ECTS credits and more. For students with a curriculum of less than 45 credits, the studio fee is calculated according to the content of the curriculum.
The calculation is done individually based on the programme, the number of credits taken, and the ratio of practice-based credits to the total. In addition, the calculation method differs between bachelor’s and master’s programs. The schedules are included in the Education and Examination Regulations and in a seperate document.
Shortly after (re)enrolling, you will receive a preliminary invoice in your HOGENT mailbox. Please pay this with mention of the structured reference.
The sender of the mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and the account number is always one of the following:
- BE97 3900 9630 1049
- BE83 3900 3956 2315
- BE22 3900 3950 7347
- BE93 3900 3940 2667
REFUND UPON DEREGISTRATION
Upon deregistration, part of the studio or studio fee already paid will be refunded, depending on the time of deregistration.
Estimate of study costs and financial aid
ESTIMATE OF STUDY COSTS
In order to have an idea of the additional costs, apart from the tuition and studio fees, it is best to consult the course details. There, under the heading ‘study costs’ you will find an estimate of the costs relating to each specific course unit.
Contact the student facilities office (STUVO) for more information on financial aid.