Welcome! Your registration is complete and you are ready to start. What do you need to start the academic year?
All the documents and info you need – including registration certificates for public transport etc. – can be found in iBamaflex after registration.
If you were entitled to a scholarship last year, you should upload the proof of scholarship from last academic year upon registration.
Invoices for registration fees and studio fees will be sent separately via e-mail. Contact email@example.com with questions about your invoices and payment.
You pick up your student cards at the reception desk after your final registration.
2, Louis Pasteurlaan
We welcome all new students to KASK & Conservatorium during the welcome week. You will get to know your Programme better, the teachers, fellow students, studios, facilities and the campuses. You will receive the programme in printed version at the welcome moment in MIRY Concert Hall on Monday.
The welcome week starts on Monday, September 16, 2024.
From Monday 24 September 2024, classes will start at KASK & Conservatorium.
After your registration, you will receive your HOGENT login details. This will allow you to view your class schedule on our class schedule platform ASIMUT.
HOGENT has student rooms available on various campuses. Campus Mercator, for example, is a stone's throw from campus Bijloke, Kunsttoren and De Zaal. Don't qualify for a room in our student residences? Or do you prefer to rent on the private market? Check out all the options.
Our campuses are easily accessible by public transport and have several bicycle parking facilities. STUVO will help you with your questions about mobility. Discover the most advantageous subscription formula for your commute or rent a bike at the Fietsambassade. Flat tyre? There are various bicycle repair places where you can repair your bike.
You can order your courses and textbooks online via our course shop and then either have them delivered to your home or pick them up at Standaard Boekhandel, Kouter branch.
- Sign up
Surf to hogent.standaardstudentshop.be. Log in with your HOGENT account. Logging in is only possible after (re)enrolment.
Order your manuals, syllabi and other items according to your personal year programme. Use the search function to easily find everything according to your personal annual programme (and not per programme).
- Online payment and delivery
Order and pay online so that your order goes through immediately.
Study materials can be picked up free of charge in the Student Shop (Standaard Boekhandel, Kouter branch) or are delivered to your home at cost of postage.
- Order follow-up
You will receive a notification in your HOGENT mailbox when your order can be picked up (after 3 to 4 working days).
- Pick up
At pick-up, you must present the pick-up confirmation together with your student card.
Incorrect orders will neither be taken back nor reimbursed!
Contact the student's office with questions.
Master students choose theoretical master's seminars at the start of a new academic year. You submit your preferences via an online form and receive the list of your seminars by the end of September. Keep an eye on the deadline. If you register later, you can only include seminars that have not yet started and still have available places.
- Read the brochure carefully and indicate the seminars that appeal to you. You will find the timetables in the brochure.
- When making your choice, take the timetable into account and avoid overlapping your seminars or other course units. Attendance is compulsory.
- Make sure you indicate more seminars than you are obliged to attend. After all, you can only give a series of preferences. Taking everyone's preferences into account as best as possible, you will then be allocated your mandatory number of seminars. Make sure not to include the same seminar twice in your preferences. Entering the same seminar more than once will only result in you being allocated a seminar you did not choose.
- Fill in the form. A confirmation of your registration will appear on the screen.
- View the overview of participants per seminar. There you will see which theoretical master's seminars have been assigned to you. Regular updates will follow.